mig33.forums4him.com
Thanks to visit here. Please register a forum ID for log in. We don't ask you mig33 ID or password ever. Stay with us!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mig33.forums4him.com
Thanks to visit here. Please register a forum ID for log in. We don't ask you mig33 ID or password ever. Stay with us!!!
mig33.forums4him.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Become Forum Moderator?

Go down

How To Become Forum Moderator? Empty How To Become Forum Moderator?

Post by Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Hello,
I'm getting lot of emails/requests for moderator rank. I want to give you some suggestions if you really want to be moderator on this board.

* First and the most important, Please don't send emails/ PMs/ requests for moderator position. Your efficiency in this forum can convince us but not your words. If we need we may provide you a proper place to submit your requests.
* Everyone should introduce him/her in intro section but mod candidates should do it as soon as they join the board.
* Be regular in forum(I got emails from those sent me moderator request the same day when they joined this board
* Guide newbies, solve problems of others, refer them on proper topics/posts with link of the topic.
* Be nice at forum, respect other users

If you have all the above qualities & we need new moderator we may contact you via PM. Then you may need to submit your request with your details.
Cheers,
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

USD : 311

https://mig33.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum